Monday, February 17, 2014

The Village Gate sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

"The Village Gate" sketch by Gloria Poole; acrylics; Feb 2014
"The Village Gate" sketch by Gloria Poole; Feb 2014; acrylics on paper; on my lg easel

"Canadian Prime Minister Harper" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 20101 acrylics on paper
"Canadian Prime Minister Harper" sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2010; acrylics on paper

Preliminary sketch for ethnic oil painting named "Jake the Irishman" by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
Preliminary sketch for ethnic oil painting named "Jake the Irishman" by Gloria Poole; yr 2007; acrylics on paper

I, Gloria Poole,  of Missouri added 3 more of the sketches I drew, painted and signed to this blog of mine.  I have labeled them accordingly.  The sketch "The Village Gate" is one I finished yesterday.  It is 14 x 17 so is displayed on my giant easel, as it is in my sketch book still. 

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, also known in real life and on art I create and sign  as Gloria and as Gloria Poole; and as Ms Gloria Poole,  own all rights to this blog, that I created and that I maintain with art I created and words I write.  I own all copy rights to all content of this blog, and to all art I create and all words I write.  This is not a shared account, nor a shared apartment, nor a shared electronic; nor a shared isp account. In other words, no one should be signing into this blog but me Gloria Poole.  I am also known on the web as: gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloria poole; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole1749; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole0817; Poole,Gloria; artist-gloriapoole; @ProlifeNurse; @gloriapoole ;@gloria_poole; gloriapoole-paintings; and other variations of my real, born with , legal name of Gloria Poole.  I have several ways I write my name on the web and that came about because for nearly ten years, cyber-hackers would break into my accounts and steal my emails, and my photos of art I created,  right off the page.  I would have to use a different email to communicate until the cyber-hackers were found and my emails were returned to me.  So, I hold onto my emails! [ i.e. as much as I can with the status quo of the internet lack of security].

Also, for the record, I am a white woman, single again [divorced twice] and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also Christian, prolife, republican as defined by U S Constitution; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist, photographer, blogger, poet, author of a children's book.  I have other blogs and you may see the list of them on another blog of mine: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. 

Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri which is my only residence [for purposes of copyright]; 17-Feb-2014; at 9:03pm.