Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More RED in art created by Gloria Poole of Missouri & Georgia

The Lawn oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri
The Lawn oil painting by Gloria Poole; year 2011; hanging in my alcove where my drawing table is. 

"The Cross becomes a chair" sketch by Gloria Poole; watercolors; yr 2007
"The Cross becomes a chair", sketch by Gloria Poole, yr 2007 on my portable drawing board

Sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2007; acrylics
Sketch by Gloria Poole on paper; acrylics; year 2007.

"The Schloss" oil painting by Gloria Poole; year 2008; 6 ft x 4 ft ; on canvas
"The Schloss" oil painting by Gloria Poole; yr 2008; 6 ft x 4 ft on canvas

"Poppies" by Gloria Poole ; yr 2006; acrylics on canvas board, approx 16 x 20.
"Poppies" by Gloria Poole; yr 2006, acrylics on canvas board

Early this morning, I put some of the art I created, using red paint on my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. As I was doing that, I realized how often I put red into my art, and made a comment that I might put another blog with more of  the art I created with red paint [and other paints included ].  So, I am doing that.

Copyright Notice: I,  Gloria Poole; of Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, own all rights to this blog, to this account,and to all content of it including all words, photos and art; and  to all art I create, to all words I write, to the book I wrote and illustrated for children; and to the accounts that support this blog. This is NOT a shared account, nor a shared blog, nor a shared apt, nor a shared telephone(s), nor shared electronic equipment. I am a single, white, woman, and the natural mother of two daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri now but before that in Georgia and other states where I lived. I paint, sketch, draw, blog, write, tweet from my own private apartment. I am also prolife, republican and Christian.  Also, I sign my name as merely Gloria on paintings and sometimes as Gloria Poole on sketches and that is my real name, legal since I was born with it and since I resumed it after both divorces. On the web I am also known as : gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloriapoole1749; gloria_poole; gloriapoole.RN; Gloria; G-L-O-R-I-A [see http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com]; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; and other variations of my real name including artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole, Gloria and Ms. Gloria Poole.
Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence [for purposes of copyright]; 19-Feb-2014 at 10:00am.