Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kings and Prime Ministers sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Israeli PM sketch by Gloria Poole
Israel's Netanyahu, sketch by Gloria Poole; yr 2009 

Jordan's King Abdullah sketch by Gloria Poole
Jordan's King Abdullah sketch by Gloria Poole in yr 2009 mixed media of inks and powdered pastels

Imitating_Dutch_Masters sketch by Gloria Poole
Imitating_Dutch_masters sketch by Gloria Poole yr 2007 

King David of bible mosaic-like sketch by Gloria Poole in yr 1995 in Atlanta, GA.
King David of Bible as mosaic-like sketch by Gloria Poole, in yr 1995 in Atlanta, GA

I , Gloria Poole, also known as Gloria on these sketches as signed by me Gloria, am putting four more of the sketches of dignitaries I drew first then painted from the news on TVs or on computer screens, or from photos in news.  I often sketch in pencil what I see on the computer screen and then try to change it some to my unique way of painting it [called artistic license].  I put labels underneath each sketch. Three of these sketches are of real persons. Of course, Jordan's king and Israels' Prime Minister are both living people and in positions of power and authority. These sketches are not meant to be upsetting to any one. I drew them just to see if I could, then decided to share them as a way of extending a hand of friendliness across the sea. That is also true of the real people on some of the previous entries I posted here.
To clarify: I am a white, single, woman, mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh; Christian, prolife, republican, blogger, artist in all artists' mediums and Registered Nurse, licensed in Missouri. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a U S citizen.  I, Gloria Poole, also known on art I create as simply Gloria signed by me in paint and script [cursive hand-writing]  and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapoole.RN; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings;  and other variations of my real, born with and legal name of Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it, all texts, all photos and all art belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole. This is a Copyright notice.
 I have considered selling art and so if any viewers are interested, they should contact me directly. My landline telephone is listed in telco directory in Missouri.  
Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri [which is my only residence ] on 8-Feb-2014 at 8:16pm.