Thursday, March 6, 2014

Some Prolife art created by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Baby sleeping on daddy's arm oil painting byGloria Poole of Missouri; yr 2012
Baby sleeping on daddy's arm oil painting by Gloria Poole  of Missouri; year 2012 for the prolife cause 

"Birthing a baby" oil painting by Gloria Poole; yr 2007
"Birthing a baby" [to show how normal deliveries of baby appears in womb as begins descent down birth canal]; The womb is painted blue on purpose so you can see the shape of it and tell it is separate from the baby. In a normal human the womb would be about the color of the red background since it is muscle mostly with a placenta inside attached to the wall of it which is not shown in this painting. I wanted viewers to grasp the position of a normal birth .  Birthing a baby oil painting by Gloria Poole; year 2007 

Toddler sketch by Gloria Poole; powdered pastels on paper; year 2007
Toddler sketch by Gloria Poole, powdered pastels on paper; year 2007. 


is the words GOD spoke to Adam and Eve according to The Holy Bible in Genesis 1: 28. KJV.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago, and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal names since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single, woman, Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with perverted [against nature] people. 

And as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs. I also had domains with my very name in them that were stolen from me in years 2008, 2011 by cyber-criminals who broke into my web-hosting accts to rip them out of the admin panel . 

Gloria Poole;  at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 6-March-2014 at 11:13am.