Thursday, November 14, 2013

"The Schloss" oil painting by Gloria Poole & sketches

I am adding two sketches and one of my largest oil paintings [my photos of my art I created]:


Mixed Media sketch by Gloria Poole, yr 2013
Mixed Media sketch by Gloria Poole, yr 2013; about 14 x 17 inches on paper

"The Lord's Supper" sketch by Gloria Poole
"The Lord's Supper" sketch by Gloria Poole; about 14 x 16 inch on paper

"The Schloss" oil painting by Gloria Poole, yr 2008, size 4ft wide, 5ft tall
"The Schloss" oil painting by Gloria Poole, yr 2008, size 4ft wide, 5ft tall

I am adding some sketches to this site as probably you noticed.  Also, if know my  914 number that was listed on my xanga blog, you can text me to that number or call me and leave me a message; or maybe your timing might be right, and I would answer. I live in Missouri now but I did live in NY for a year. I am marketing the art I create, the best way I know how with the resources I have. 

Also, for the record, I am white, Christian, single [twice divorced] , straight woman and I am also the mother of two grown , married daughters and a grand-mother to seven minor children . I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, but licensed primarily in GA for most of my career as RN. I was born in state of Georgia. 

Copyright: I Gloria Poole, own the copyright on all art I create, or have created. I have not signed a blanket waiver to anyone for any reason, regarding art I create, words I write or poems, medical lessons blogs I write.  I own all rights to the art I create unless I sign a bill of sale before a notary public for a particular piece of art.  I have all of these originals that I created and The Schloss oil painting is on my dining room wall. 

Also, for the record, I  Gloria Poole am also known as Gloria on paintings that I sign in paint, and also as Gloria Poole on sketches; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapoole1749; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; G-L-O-R-I-A;  g-l-o-r-i-a; and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole; but I do have a middle Christian name that I almost never sign . After each divorce i resumed my maiden name of Poole by court order. I am also known on web as gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloriapoole; cartooning-by-gloriapoole. 

Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri 14- Nov- 2013 at 8:07pm.