Monday, November 4, 2013

Goldfish oil painting by Gloria Poole

oil painting -goldfish-by Gloria Poole yr 2009
Oil painting about 4 ft across and three ft tall painted by Gloria Poole in yr 2009 and named "Goldfish".
This is one of the oil paintings I Gloria Poole painted in the year 2009. I have this painting on my wall.  I love to photograph goldfish and tropical fish too; and have photographed them many times since 2008.  One of the photos that I took of goldfish is named "shimmering" and  is on my albums. Also, I have done sketches of goldfish and tropical fish and I think I added them to my Picasa album labeled sketches.


You can see more of the art I create on my Picasa albums at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/gloriapoole [which shows the albums with categories of photos of art I create and of genre photographs I took].
https://picasaweb.google.com/gloria0817.


Also, fyi, I do NOT have either a Facebook account /page or a Pinterest account/page.  I never did. If you see any of my art I created or photos I took on either Facebook or Pinterest then you know they are guilt of copyright infringement of art I create and that someone stole photos of my art.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole, own all rights to the art I create unless I physically sign a bill of sale in person before a notary public. I add art I create to my blogs to show the world and to make art available to everyone, but that does not give you permission to reproduce or make copies or download my photos of art I create.

Also, I Gloria Poole, am a white, single, [twice divorced] woman who is Christian, and the mother of two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer and Leigh. I was born in the state of Georgia but lived in other states including NY, Virginia; Colorado, and now I live in Missouri since Oct 31, 2009.

Gloria Poole also known as Gloria on paintings where I sign my name with a paint brush. [And my signature varies some depending on how much I am trying to squeeze it into a corner, or not. ] I am also known on the web as gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749;  gloria-poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; Ms Gloria Poole; Poole, Gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; cartooning-by-gloriapoole;  and other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole. I resumed my maiden surname of Poole after both divorces.