Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2 sketches made today by me Gloria Poole,RN, artist of /in Missouri

This sketch is one that sort of morphed as I drew it first in graphite then painted it with acrylic and inktense. I was trying to draw a bright orange bowl ! Well. At first, it didn't look a container of any sort so I tried again. I lengthened it [too much] so that it became a vase. I decided to leave it like that and paint it. Also, I was trying to draw as if it were sitting on a pillow. I did not get the perspective correct obviously! This is on 8 x 11 paper that I sized with wheat paste, and I signed it, photographed it and uploaded it. I consider this sketch a failure because it does not look anything like I intended it to look. I couldn't think through how to correct it. I have learned that acknowledging the failed sketches also has me and others to see how I improve over time. Copyrighted.


The second sketch I made today is better. I was drawing from a real piece of fruit. This is a drawing, not a painting because I used drawing chalk to draw it. I drew it, signed it with a pencil and photographed it and uploaded it and posted it to this blog of mine today 30th Dec 2015 at 4:26pm. Copyrighted.


This is the most recent selfie of me in 2014 but I look the very same. I am still putting my hair in lop-sided pony-tail and my hair is still brown.

You can follow me on twitter at @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @tweetie0817, @ProlifeNurse, @personhood1 and at @Tartan_Bliss, which are my twitter accounts that I categorize the topics I tweet on into general including political, gospel, community, good citizenship and public health, and 2 of them are primarily on the prolife and personhood issues. For the record, all telephones on this account and ANY account of mine are my personal telephones and are physically in my apt in Missouri, except when I walkabout, and of course, my landline phone(s) remain in my apt even when I walkabout. I have telephones not listed on this account because of threats made to my life by my 2nd exhusband with initials DBP in Colorado. If you are a good person trying to get in touch with me, I am listed in the telephone directory in Missouri in my name.



This is my copyright notice for this blog and all content on it .


This is one of my personal logos that I made on the computer to put on blogs.

I include all copyrights, selfies, statements , disclosures, seals of alma maters and other blogs into this blog by reference. Scroll back one to see some of those.




This is one of my photos of the U S flag to remind all I am a U S citizen by birth and have all civil liberties including the first amendment liberty to worship GOD, publish my opinions, words, photos, art I make and function at times as a citizen-journo; and associate or not with whomever I please.


This is one of my christian crosses to remind all that this is a christian website and I am a born again Christian raised in the Southern Baptist Church and that I adhere closely to The Holy Bible also known as "The Good Book". You can read some of the scriptures that Christians believe on this blog of mine: https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.


This is the seal of my alma mater where I attended and graduated from nursing school and then took state board licensing exams in Georgia years ago. I still have a R.N. license in Missouri.


This is the University of Georgia display I made to remind viewers [and UGA] that I am an alumna of the Terry College of Business of the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia. I am not a recent grad of UGA but I am posting this here now [and other blogs of mine also] because I had concussions and when I am fatigued it affects my neurons or something and I have trouble w/ words, fingers functioning , balance, vision. But the fact remains that I am an educated in college twice woman.


You can see more of the art that is moral and decent that I made on these blogs of mine, that I create one by one. I do not link them all so write them in your web browser to see all of them :


http://gloriapoole-UK.livejournal.com
https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com
http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com
https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com
https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://sites.google.com/site/PooleGloria
https://sites.google.com/site/cartoonsybGloria
https://gpoole817.blogspot.com
and other sites and blogs of mine also.


Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, created all content, all art, all photos and all words on this blog and I own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name including my born with surname of Poole by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .

Repeat for emphasis: I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 30th Dec2015 at 4:40pm.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA .