Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Lion sketch created by Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia on 6 April 2015; Update

This is the lion sketch I drew with pencil, re-drew in places about 5 times, then painted with watercolors. I had to refer to photos on Google [GOD bless 'em] for how lions look because it's been a long time since I went to a zoo! This is 8 x 11 in my sketch book obviously and also clipped to my portable drawing board. Sketches are those things that take me 15 minutes to an hour to accomplish as a general rule, regardless of the medium I use. Also sketches are usually a preliminary way of getting an idea on paper of something I was thinking about or want to paint in oils later. Making sketches are a way of practicing in other words.

Also, for the record, I am not now and NEVER was a member of a non-profit AARP but they "track " me on web. Also, for the record, all telephones of this blog and its underlying account are mine, and are physically located in my apt in Missouri. Some of them are cell phones, some are landline phones but all are in my apt at this very minute and normally, most of the time, unless I walkabout. Also, for the record there are still many attempts by cyber-criminals to steal every thing I do or am. This morning a criminal broke into one of my cell phones and ripped outa it a txt msg I sent yesterday. I suppose the criminals wanted to get the content and the phone number of my contact. I have reported that to the carrier about a zillion times and also to the @FBI. I am the ONLY person [a white WOMAN] who is authorized on any telephone account of mine and on my isp account and on my on line accounts. I am adding into this post my selfie and my signature as it is signed on an oil painting I painted years ago, that I had put as my identifier on my blogs intermittently since about 2004. Also remember that I have never had a boss while I have lived in Missouri [Oct 2009] and that when I had a boss, it was a hospital. I am the so-called "boss" of the art I create, the words I write, the blogs I created and maintain, and the book I wrote, and the prolife efforts that I make. There is NO ONE authorized to represent me in art or literature and there never was. Neither is there any one authorized to use my name in any way, to sign my name in my absence, or to represent themselves as being an agent of mine in any way.

You can also see more of the art I create on these blogs of mine:

https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gpoole817.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole.wordpress.com

https://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com; updated today with sketch 5 I have made of bands of pretend people, and this one is of an open air band that I made today 14 April 2015;

http://gloriapoole-UK.livejournal.com; updated today with a sketch I made of the central nervous system ,14 April 2015

https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com has paintings and sketches of horses that I created for the theme of race horses

http://gloriapoole.livejournal.com

https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com

and other sites and blogs of mine also. Each site is different and I make them one at a time.

My signature on an oil painting I painted.

My selfie from spring 2014 but I look exactly the same this year. I am still putting my hair in lop-sided pony tail when painting, creating art of any sort, or walkingabout or photographing to prevent hair from getting into my eyes.

This is my copyright notice for all words, art I made and photos I photographed on this blog and any blog of mine.

This is one of my christian cross necklaces to remind all that I am a born again Christian woman and that I adhere to and live by Christian principles including the commandments of GOD as written in KJV Exodus chapter 20.

This is a photo I photographed here in Missouri on walkabout, to remind all I am U S citizen on U S soil in continental US. Therefore illegal attempts to censor me are punishable at law, and when they are attempts at prior restraint or violation of my civil liberties they can cost the censor triple damages.

As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 6 April 2015 at 9:21am. Updated on 14 April 2015 at 4:11pm by me Gloria Poole,RN, artist, at my own apt in Missouri.