Sunday, May 25, 2014

Queen Maxima sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, am putting here the sketch I drew painted twice signed photographed several times and uploaded to this blog of mine. Copyrighted. 

Queen-Maxima- sketch-repainted-by-gloriapoole-of-Missouri-25-May-2014
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands sketch repainted in acrylics on paper by Gloria Poole 25 May 2014.  I painted the background a swirly blue because the news photo was of Queen Maxima entering a building and thus was an outdoor photo. I reasoned that blue sky and air currents painted in might help convey that. 

Preliminary drawing with watercolors Queen Maxima sketch by Gloria Poole; 24 May 2014

Pencil drawing Queen Maxima of Netherlands from news photo by Gloria Poole; 21 May 2014

I also posted the watercolor version of this to my blog at http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com yesterday, but since I cannot post but one photo at time on wordpress, I am putting all three photos of different stages of this on this blog.  I have other sketches of other Royals planned and am drawing and painting them as I get time and have energy.  You can view the sketches and paintings of other Royals and of ethnic series pretend people that I painted on my :

https://mini-exhibition.blogspot.com

Read copyright notice and full disclosure statement on the about me page of this blog and also on my blog https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. 

Gloria Poole / Gloria /gloriapoole /  gloria-poole / artist-gloriapoole / gloria.poole / Gloria Poole,RN, artist /  Ms Gloria Poole / Poole, Gloria / @gloriapoole / @gloria_poole / photo-by-gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole, at my own private apt in Missouril 25 May 2014 at 11:36am