Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five More Ethnic Paintings by Gloria Poole


These are oil paintings painted by Gloria Poole also known as Gloria;   and they are not real people:

These are five more of the ethnic series I, Gloria Poole, painted in yrs 2007-2010. I am adding my photos of my ethnic series paintings to several of  my blogs today, in batches. There is a reason for doing that & it has to do with preserving my name, my identity, my blogs, and my reputation as being the woman who painted the ethnic series of about 20-25 oil paintings [so far, but I add to it intermittently]. Gloria Poole is my real, born with name and I resumed it after my 2nd divorce that is public record in Arapahoe County Colorado in Oct 2007. None of these paintings are real people.  This is the second batch of these I added to my blogs today. The first ethnic painting I added today was to my blog at :http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com. And I added four of my photos of different ethnic paintings to my blog at http://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com. 
The Scotsman oil painting by Gloria Poole; in oils, in ethnic series; yr 2007
The Scotsman oil painting by Gloria Poole; in oils, in ethnic series; yr 2007

English Lady ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; in oils in ethnic series;yr 2007
English Lady ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; in oils in ethnic series;yr 2007

French man ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; ethnic series; in oils
French man ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; ethnic series; in oils

German lady oil painting by Gloria Poole; in ethnic series, in oils; yr 2009

Nigerien man in bubu ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; ethnic series; yr 2010
Nigerien man in bubu ethnic painting by Gloria Poole; ethnic series; yr 2010

These paintings are my effort to show the world that all races, all countries, al languages all skin colors of people were created by GOD according to Genesis chapter one, and are loved by GOD, according to john 3:16 of king James Holy Bible. I rephotographed these paintings sitting on one of my chairs because it has a back that sort of behaves as prop for them. I have the original paintings. In that series there are about 20-25 paintings but I hope to paint a painting of every ethnic group in the world. 

I am the white, Christian, single, woman who is also a R.N. and a mother of two grown daughters, and the grandmother of minor children. I was born in state of Georgia, but currently live in Missouri. 

Copyright: I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to the art I create, whatever medium or surface I created it on, and whether or not I photograph it or add it to any public display. I have the actual paintings in most cases. I also add art I created to several other blogs of mine.  Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria.poole / gloria_poole / gloriapoole1749 /artist-gloriapoole / gloriapoole-paintings / G-L-O-R-I-A/ gloria.poole; gloria_poole; @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; gloria-poole;  and other variations of my real name. Gloria Poole at my apt in Missouri and only residence; 2-Oct-2013 at 1:18pm.