Monday, July 22, 2013

"Sleeping Baby" sketch by Gloria Poole

"Sleeping Baby" sketch by Gloria Poole
"Sleeping Baby" sketch by Gloria Poole aka gloriapoole; July , 2013.
 This is an acrylic sketch I drew and painted this past week-end. It looks to be too old a child--not an infant--so it is a redo, but you can see it anyway. It is on my portable drawing board and is on bristol board. Copyright. Gloria Poole aka gloriapoole. Missouri. Also, I am a white, single, Christian woman who has lived in Missouri since Oct 2009 and Gloria Poole is my real, born with name . You may contact me via my tel number listed in phone directory or my numbers listed on some blogs of mine, or by email. Also see more of my art I create on other blogs of mine including http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. and see the links on that blog for more .