Sunday, July 27, 2014

Oil paintings by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of GA drew, painted, singed, photographed & uploaded all these paintings to this blog of mine. Copyrighted. See labels. 

Birthing a baby oil painting by Gloria Poole, yr 2007; oil on canvas about 20 x 24

"Fleur de Lis" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri, 2012;oil on canvas 16 x 20

"Jacob's ladder dream " oil painting by Gloria Poole in yr 2008 when I lived in zip code 802023 but I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009 . Read my blog in my former married name of https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com and also http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for more details. Oil on canvas about 4 ft wide and 6 ft tall.

"Free-fall alien" oil painting by Gloria Poole of Missouri, 2012 oil on archival mat 3 ft wide & about 5 ft tall
NONE of these are real people but only pretend people.

For the record: I am white, Southern Baptist single again twice-divorced woman and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh [but no sons]; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri;  an artist in all mediums, a republican, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter; author, poet , cartoonist, illustrator, and photographer.

Copyright notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri [but I was born in state of Georgia] and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be downloaded, nor saved to disk, nor copied, nor printed at remote, nor re-published by anyone. I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist, own all rights to this blog and its content. this blog is covered by U S copyright laws as intellectual property since I drew, painted signed, photographed and uploaded ALL art and photos on this blog and wrote all words on it.
Today, I also updated my blog https://words-that-work-llp.blogspot.com and in past 2 days I also updated these blogs of mine:
http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and also http://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com with art on all three of tose also, plus the words of words that WORK.

Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / Gloria / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / @gloriapoole / press.gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / Ms Gloria Poole / Poole.Gloria / gloria_poole /photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole  and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone, 27 July 2014 at 7:34pm.